For more than 30 years, GAR Equipment has been servicing the aerial work platform needs of contractors, sub contractors, and industrial firms in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. We are continuously expanding product lines and service areas, and always seek to further improve customer support.
GAR Equipment offers the safest, reliable product competitively priced, backed by manufacturers' and the company's warranties with a very strong emphasis on impeccable service.
- GAR Equipment is family owned and operated
- Matthew Rocca, President - email@example.com
- Keith Rocca, Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Molloy, General Manager - email@example.com
- Frank Dancsecs, Controller - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Carlon, Service Manager - email@example.com
- John Cardinal, Parts Manager - jcardinal @garequipment.com
- Richard Stollery, Training and Safety Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Albert Musto, PA Operations Manager - email@example.com
Got A Question About GAR Equipment?
At GAR Equipment we pride ourselves with over 500 regular customers, a large rental fleet of late model equipment, equipment that ranges in vertical reach from 12' to 141', and 40 happy, helpful, and experienced employees.
We are centrally located in one of North America's busiest industrial regions. We regularly service all of New York City (without the high rent overhead), Southern New Jersey, and Eastern Pennsylvania.
We sell, lease, rent, and service any kind of aerial work platforms, telescopic boom platforms, articulated boom platforms (combustion powered and electric powered), scissor lift platforms, vertical mast (articulating arm) platforms, personnel lift platforms, rough terrain forklifts, industrial forklifts, under bridge access machines, utility trailers, industrial cranes, and genuine factory parts.